Ebara pressure pumps
Characterised by a sturdy and compact construction. Available in various versions and models and
suitable for many applications: pressure groups, water distribution and treatment, heating and air conditioning, cooling and chiller, irrigation and rainwater recovery, industrial washing and industrial systems.
• Body, impellers, intermediate stages, seal holder disc and shaft (part in
contact with the liquid) in AISI 304.
• The standard mechanical seal is in Ceramic/Carbon/EPDM; then there
is the possibility of using different types of special seals to reach a
temperature range from -15°C to +110°C
• WRAS-certified for standard models up to 85°C.
• It is possible to combine these pumps with 2 poles, self-ventilated, high
efficiency asynchronous motors
• Total head up to 97 m
• Capacity up to 27 m3/h
• IE3 high efficiency motors starting from 0.75 kW
• Maximum liquid temperature
from -15°C to +85°C (standard)
from -15°C to +110°C (TE version for high temperatures)